My local library has served me well, supplying half the books.
There were two books that I rated at 5.0 and they were so different that I am going to name them both as my pick of the month.
I'm surprised that this month only one of the books was a translated title.
- 4.7, BLOOD MOON, Garry Disher - library book - Australian
- 4.6, THE VAULT, Ruth Rendell - library book
- 4.5, A RED HERRING WITHOUT MUSTARD, Alan Bradley - library book
- 4.6, THE MISSING, Jane Casey - library book- debut title
- 4.0, Some Agatha Christie Short Stories- Kindle
- 5.0, THE BROTHERHOOD, Y.A. Erskine - library book - Australian - - PICK OF THE MONTH
- 4.2, STEPS TO HEAVEN, Wendy Cartmell- Kindle - debut title.
- 4.2, THE ANATOMY OF GHOSTS, Andrew Taylor- library book
- 4.2, TOWARDS ZERO, Agatha Christie
- 4.5, THE HANGMAN, Louise Penny - Kindle
- 4.5, MURDER AT THE SAVOY, Maj Sjowall & Per Wahloo - audio
- 5.0, A TRICK OF THE LIGHT, Louise Penny- library book - PICK OF THE MONTH
- 3.5, OUR KIND OF TRAITOR, John Le Carre- audio
- 4.7, HEADHUNTERS, Jo Nesbo- Kindle - translated from Norwegian
- 4.6, THE MOST DANGEROUS THING, Laura Lippman- library book
- 4.5, THE END OF EVERYTHING, Megan Abbott- Kindle
|Crime Fiction 2012|
If you are a crime fiction reader, I invite you go to the link each month to find out what fellow readers are recommending.
If you are a blogger then it would be great if you would take part in the meme each month.