- Latest additions
- 2016 Reviews
- All Reviews
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- Authors A-Z
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- Aussie authors read in 2016 & 2015
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- 2015 Reviews
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
6 November 2012
Crime Fiction Alphabet 2012: Y is for Yvette and Yaba
I've decided that for the Crime Fiction Alphabet meme this year I will try to feature books I've read in 2012.
So I have chosen two books this week, Y. (Yvette) A. Erskine's THE BROTHERHOOD which won the Reader's Choice Award in this year's Davitt Awards (Australian Sisters in Crime) and TRUE MURDER by Yaba Badoe.
Both are debut novels, one by an Australian, the other a British Ghanaian author.
I gave THE BROTHERHOOD a rating of 5.0 here.
TRUE MURDER I read on my Kindle, and gave it 4.6.
My review is here.
See what others have chosen for the letter Y in the Crime Fiction Alphabet meme this week.