Crime Fiction Pick of the Month 2013
My pick of the month is actually the book I most recently completed reading THE ROBBERS by Paul Anderson
This is a debut crime fiction title by an Australian author who has already published a number of true crime titles.
WATCHING THE DARK by Peter Robinson was an impressive contender.
- 5.0, THE ROBBERS, Paul Anderson (30 March) - Aussie author
- 3.8, JENNIFER SHOT - THE FIRST SHOT, Patricia Kristensen (28 March) - Aussie author
- 3.6, MURDER ON DISPLAY, Reece Pocock (25 March) - Aussie author
- 3.9, COORPAROO BLUES & THE IRISH FANDANGO, G.S. Manson (24 March) - Aussie author
- 4.7, WATCHING THE DARK, Peter Robinson (22 March)
- 4.3, THE CORPSE WITH THE SILVER TONGUE, Cathy Ace (14 March) - kindle
- 4.7, I AM HALF-SICK OF SHADOWS, Alan Bradley (11 March) - library book
- 4.4. AGENT 6, Tom Rob Smith (10 March) - library book
- 4.3, TRIAL BY FIRE, Frances Fyfield (10 March) - audio, library book
- 4.3, TAMAM SHUD, Kerry Greenwood (8 March) - Aussie author
- 4.1, DEAD MAN'S FOLLY, Agatha Christie (4 March) - library book
- 4.5, TURN OF MIND, Alice LaPlante - (1 March) - library book