- Latest additions
- 2016 Reviews
- All Reviews
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- Authors A-Z
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- Aussie authors read in 2016 & 2015
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- 2015 Reviews
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
23 October 2015
Review: JUST EVIL, Vickie McKeehan
I have discovered that I haven't got a review outline prepared for this novel by a new-to-me American author, so this post is just really to mark the fact that I have completed reading it, and also enjoyed it.
It is the first in a trilogy called The Evil Secrets. The novel is focused on Kit Griffin, proprietor of the cafe The Book & Bean. Kit's mother, Alana, from whom she is estranged, is murdered and the suspicion of local police falls on Kit.
Vickie McKeehan is an established author of romance novels, and this fact emerges clearly in some strong sex scenes in JUST EVIL.
My Rating: 4.2
I promise to expand this review with my usual format of synopsis and publication details when I get home from my travels.