- Latest additions
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- 2018 Reviews
- Aussie authors read in 2018 - 2015
- Authors A-Z
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
23 October 2015
Review: JUST EVIL, Vickie McKeehan
I have discovered that I haven't got a review outline prepared for this novel by a new-to-me American author, so this post is just really to mark the fact that I have completed reading it, and also enjoyed it.
It is the first in a trilogy called The Evil Secrets. The novel is focused on Kit Griffin, proprietor of the cafe The Book & Bean. Kit's mother, Alana, from whom she is estranged, is murdered and the suspicion of local police falls on Kit.
Vickie McKeehan is an established author of romance novels, and this fact emerges clearly in some strong sex scenes in JUST EVIL.
My Rating: 4.2
I promise to expand this review with my usual format of synopsis and publication details when I get home from my travels.