- Latest additions
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- 2018 Reviews
- Aussie authors read in 2018 - 2015
- Authors A-Z
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
8 October 2015
Travelling - posts may be intermittent
This time last year we were in Indianapolis for the birth of our third grandson.
In the intervening time the family has moved to Tampa in Florida and the little one has had his first birthday.
So we are off today on the long haul - Adelaide, Sydney, Dallas/Fort Worth, Tampa and then after 5 weeks the return journey. We have scheduled overnight stops in Dallas/Fort Worth.
We are looking forward to meeting up again and exploring new territory.
See the little boys here.
So book reading and blog posts may take a back seat, but the books will be very welcome on the long flights.