Today is Harmony Day in Australia, a day when we consider and celebrate our multicultural society.
In the online world I see projects such as the 2010 Global Challenge where we try to read books from all over the world as very important is spreading understanding and learning about how other cultures think. Join the challenge here.
What I'm reading now
- now - THE BOOK OF AIR and SHADOWS, Michael Gruber
- next - TAKE OUT, Felicity Young
- after that - BLEED FOR ME, Michael Robotham
- audio (in the car) - DANCING FOR THE HANGMAN, Martin Edwards
- Kindle - FORBIDDEN FRUIT, Kerry Greenwood
- This week's Crime Fiction Alphabet letter is the letter W. If you read crime fiction, this is such an easy meme to participate in. Why not give it a try! Only 4 letters to go!
- On March 23rd, the next edition of the Agatha Christie Blog Carnival will be published. If you read Agatha Christie, why not write a post about it, and Contribute to ACRC Monthly Blog Carnival?
- When was the book you are currently reading published? Why not take part in the poll I'm running, and Leave a comment about your choice?
- Crime Fiction Alphabet - Summarising the Letter V
- Audio Book Challenge #5
- Review: THE CONCRETE BLONDE, Michael Connelly
- Review: DEADLINE MAN, Jon Talton
- Crime Fiction Alphabet: V is Vargas
- Crime Fiction Alphabet - week beginning 15 March -...
- Weekly Geeks 2010-08: Books vs Authors