The letter V brought with it a wide range of suggestions including some translated authors.
We are nearly back to a full complement of contributors although Crime Scraps on the injured list.
Only 4 letters to go, including some of the most challenging in the alphabet.
Tomorrow's letter is W. Why not drop back here and contribute a post?
Contributions for the letter V:
- Confessions of a Mystery Novelist - A Vineyard Killing by Philip R. Craig - Margot
- Books Please -A Fatal Inversion by Barbara Vine - Margaret
- Crime Watch: V is for Vanda Symon (incl author interview) - Craig
- Mysteries in Paradise - V is for Vargas - Kerrie
- Petrona (Maxine) - Andrew Vachss - Maxine
- Reactions to Reading - V is for Vanish (Tess Gerritsen) - Bernadette
- - Elizabeth
- - Gautami Tripathy
- - Dorte
- - Violette