25 April 2010

Sunshine Award

Nearly 2 weeks ago Janet Rudolph at Mystery Fanfare included me on a list of blogs when she passed on a Sunshine Award.  I felt particularly flattered with the idea of being a little ray of sunshine.

The award's supposed to go to bloggers whose “contagious positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging universe.”

The rules read as follows:
1. Put the logo on the blog within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Passing on such an award to 12 others is always a bit of a task, because you do wonder whether your chosen recipients will be grateful. I hope mine accept the award in the spirit in which it is intended. (and that those I've left off this list are not offended).

Here is my list:

8 comments:

Marg said...

Lots of Marg type people in this list!!

Thanks so much for the award Kerrie!

pattinase (abbott) said...

Thanks, Kerrie. Someone gave it to me a few weeks ago so I won't pass it on again. I'd like to give it back to you as one of the greatest champions of reading online.

Uriah Robinson said...

Wow! Thanks very much Kerrie. Your blog is a constant inspiration to us all, and I am honoured to be included among all those excellent blogs.

Margot said...

Thank you Kerrie. It means a lot coming from you. I look to your blog when I need some blogging inspiration.

Bernadette said...

Cheers Kerrie. And what a lovely pic that award is - very sunshiny indeed

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - Thank you so very much for this award : ). I'm hnonored and flattered and I'll "wear" it proudly. You should give yourself the award, really, as your blog inspires all of us.

BooksPlease said...

Thank you very much for this award! How nice to be thought of as positive and creative. You really have been an inspiration for me.

Nan said...

Thank you very much for thinking of me for this award! There's nothing I'd like more than my blog to be a ray of sunshine. I really love that. I'm not going to pass it along, but I do want to express my gratefulness to you, Kerrie.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin