26 April 2010

2010 Global Reading Challenge: Update #7

I am restricting my participation in the 2010 Global Reading Challenge to crime fiction titles, but participants can use books of any genre of their choosing.
Join the challenge here.



create your own visited country map

The Expert Challenge
Read two novels from each of these continents in the course of 2010:

Africa
Asia
Australasia
Europe

North America (incl Central America)
South America

Antarctica

Select novels from fourteen different countries or states.: My count so far: 11

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - I am so impressed with your progress on this challenge! I admit I took a slightly easier route. I figure I'm more likely to complete it that way : ).

Dorte H said...

Well done! I have not read any for some time, but then I have made some progress on my other challenges (mostly British books).

And sometimes I enjoy just picking the book on my shelf that is calling out right nod.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin