- Latest additions
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- All Reviews - from May 2017
- Authors A-Z
- Aussie authors read in 2017 - 2015
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
3 September 2012
Crime Fiction Alphabet: the letter P
The Alphabet in Crime Fiction - a Community Meme.
This meme was run first on this blog in 2009-2010 and was re-run in 2011.
Many thanks to those who have participated so far this year.
We have an average of about 14 participants a week.
Our journey so far
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O
Today we have the letter P
Here are the rules
By Friday of each week participants try to write a blog post about crime fiction related to the letter of the week.
Your post MUST be related to either the first letter of a book's title, the first letter of an author's first name, or the first letter of the author's surname, or even maybe a crime fiction "topic". But above all, it has to be crime fiction.
So you see you have lots of choice.
You could write a review, or a bio of an author, so long as it fits the rules somehow.
(It is ok too to skip a week.)
You probably won't have to do a lot of extra reading in order to participate, but I warn you that your TBR may grow as a result of the suggestions other participants make.
Feel free to use either of the images provided in your blog.
Your assistance in advertising this community meme, and pointing people to this page, would be very much appreciated.
By the end of this week post your blog post title and URL in the Mr Linky below.
Please place a link in your blog post back to this page.
Visit other blogs and leave comments.
Check the Crime Fiction Alphabet page for summaries of previous years.
Thanks for participating.