4 July 2013

Crime Fiction Alphabet 2013: M is for David Mark, THE DARK WINTER


Following a pattern established in 2012, my contributions to the Crime Fiction Alphabet in 2013 will mainly feature authors or books that I have read recently.

My choice this week is THE DARK WINTER by David Mark

I have seen this book listed on a number of award long lists. I gave it 4.9

Synopsis (Amazon)

Hull, northern England. Two weeks before Christmas. Three bodies in the morgue.

The victims – each a sole survivor of a past tragedy – killed in the manner they once cheated death. Somebody is playing God.
And it falls to DS Aector McAvoy to stop their deadly game.

If you like police procedurals with unusual characters and unusual incidents you'll like this one.
See the rest of my review.

See what others have chosen for the letter M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - Oh, yes, I remember that you liked this very much. A good choice for M.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin