10 July 2013

Crime Fiction Alphabet 2013: N is for Nicci French, TUESDAY'S GONE


Following a pattern established in 2012, my contributions to the Crime Fiction Alphabet in 2013 will mainly feature authors or books that I have read recently.

My choice this week is TUESDAY'S GONE by Nicci French

This is #2 in Nicci French's series featuring London psychotherapist Frieda Klein.

I read it because I enjoyed the first, BLUE MONDAY
I already have an order in at my library for the next, WAITING FOR WEDNESDAY.

Read my review of  TUESDAY'S GONE

See what others have chosen for the letter N.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie, can this be read first without reading book one in this series? I didn't get the feeling that book one is as good.

Kerrie said...

I think you need to read them in order Kathy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin