15 December 2013

Read Australian authors - join a challenge or two

It will probably come as no surprise to blog followers that over 25% of the titles that I have read this year have been by Australian authors.
Many of the titles listed below are set in Australia too.
And most of them are crime fiction.

I actually joined two challenges:


Australian Women Writers Challenge


In reading nearly 40 Australian titles this year I really had no trouble in meeting the challenges.
I'll certainly be continuing both challenges in 2014.

Here is my list for 2013 - although I think I may even read a couple more by the end of the year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - This is really impressive! Thanks for the reminder of these challenges.

Jo @ Booklover Book Reviews said...

Thanks for being such a wonderful supporter of Australian talent, and what an impressive reading plan. I have only read two of those books. Some of the titles on your list are ones I've been meaning to make time for, particularly in the crime genre.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin