- What was the title of the first Agatha Christie novel? (Hercule Poirot was first seen in this one)
- In which novel did Miss Marple make her debut?
- What is the name of Hercule Poirot's "foil"?
- In which village does Miss Marple live?
- Miss Marple has a nephew who is an author. What is his name?
- Which Agatha Christie novel was set on an island?
- Hercule Poirot has a good friend, an Inspector, at Scotland Yard. What is his name ?
- By what alternative title is MURDER IN THE CALAIS COACH better known?
- What is the name of the husband & wife detective team who first appeared in Christie's second novel? (they weren't married at the time)
- Which novel was not published until after Agatha Christie's death? (hints: it is the final Miss Marple, and was thought to have been written in the blitz in 1940, and then sealed in a bank vault)
DON'T write your answers in the comments! (otherwise, I'll delete your comment)
Write the ones you know down on a piece of paper, and then in the comments tell me how many you think you got correct. I'll post the answers next week.
Your alternative is to email me with your answers and I'll put a comment in that says how many you got correct.