Now I looked back through this history to try to determine what I am supposed to do, but it seems that each recipient has shaped the meme to suit himself, so I'm exercising a bit of free will too.
4 places I've lived:
- Victor Harbour - it got renamed to Harbor when I was a child, and I've never recovered.
- Port Elliot - we moved to this backwater when I was 12
- London - for 6 months or thereabouts in 1975
- Paradise - where I've lived for 30 years, and where this blog gets its name from.
- Hell, Norway - I have a stamp in my passport to say so
- Mandalay in Burma - part of an overland Adelaide to London overland trip in 1975
- the beginning and the end of Britain - Land's End & John O' Groats
- The Golden Temple of Amritsar - I gave myself Delhi belly by drinking my finger washing water.
- The Tomb of the Warriors, China
- Japan during Cherry blossom time
- The Sphinx in Giza
- Machu Pichu
The top 4 books I've read this year
- 5.0, PLAY DEAD, Richard Montanari
- 4.9, ECHOES FROM THE DEAD, Johan Theorin
- 4.9, SEARCH THE DARK, Charles Todd
- 4.9, A PALE HORSE, Charles Todd
That's easy, I choose the owners of the 4 blogs above.
I only hope they are suitably grateful.