4 October 2011

Best crime fiction reads so far in 2011


To be on this list books have to be rated 4.8 and above in my reviews this year.
That is no mean feat.
When I made my mid year list there were 16 titles on the list. Now there are 21.

There are just 4 Australian titles and one New Zealander on the list. Can you pick them?

I think I would have expected more translated titles to make the list. Can you pick them?

There is one Irish writer. And 4 writers each appear twice.

5.0, BURY YOUR DEAD, Louise Penny
5.0, THE WRECKAGE, Michael Robotham
5.0, A THOUSAND CUTS, Simon Lelic
5.0, BLUE LIGHTNING, Ann Cleeves 
5.0, THE RULE BOOK, Rob Kitchin
5.0, DEAD TOMORROW, Peter James
5.0, THE END OF THE WASP SEASON, Denise Mina  
4.9, THE BRUTAL TELLING, Louise Penny
4.9, BAD INTENTIONS, Karin Fossum
4.8, THE HANGING WOOD, Martin Edwards
4.8, KEEPER OF LOST CAUSES, Jussi Adler-Olsen
4.8, AN UNCERTAIN PLACE, Fred Vargas
4.8, THE DIGGERS REST HOTEL, Geoffrey McGeachin
4.8, VIOLENT EXPOSURE, Katherine Howell
4.8, COLD JUSTICE, Katherine Howell
4.8, THE LEOPARD, Jo Nesbo  
4.8, CROOKED LETTER, CROOKED LETTER, Tom Franklin
4.8, BOUND, Vanda Symon
4.8, SILENT VOICES, Ann Cleeves
4.8, DEAD LIKE YOU, Peter James  
4.8, THE SWEETNESS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PIE, Alan Bradley

1 comment:

Harvee said...

I've only two on your list! Means I have a long way to go in my mystery reading.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin