- Latest additions
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- 2018 Reviews
- All Reviews - from May 2017
- Aussie authors read in 2018 - 2015
- Authors A-Z
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
9 October 2012
Crime Fiction Alphabet 2012 - U is for UNGER
I've decided that for the Crime Fiction Alphabet meme this year I will choose books I've read in 2012. Imagine my horror when I discovered that my 2012 list does not contain any author with a U for first name or surname, nor a book with a U in the title!
I did contemplate counting the number of Us in a combination of title and author, but then I decided to see what authors I listed in my blog with a surname beginning with U. Only one!
There are a number of books with titles starting with U like UNDERTOW by Sydney Bauer, and THE UNCOMMON READER by Alan Bennett, THE UNQUIET NIGHT by Patricia Carlon, AN UNHALLOWED GRAVE by Kate Ellis, and 3 by Jungstedt, Mari: UNSEEN, UNSPOKEN, and UNKNOWN.
But my choice this week is Lisa Unger with books I read in 2009, BLACKOUT and BEAUTIFUL LIES. I did enjoy the latter more than the first outing. I've always meant to read more by Lisa Unger but somehow just never have.
See what or who others have chosen for the letter U.