16 October 2012

Crime Fiction Alphabet 2012 - V is for Virginia Duigan, THE PRECIPICE


I've decided that for the Crime Fiction Alphabet meme this year I will try to feature books I've read in 2012.

My choice this week is THE PRECIPICE by Australian author Virginia Duigan,  reviewed here in May.

You could possibly argue this isn't really crime fiction at all although by the end you realise that more than one crime has been committed, and there are certainly plenty of puzzles to solve.

Longlisted for Australia's 2012 Miles Franklin Award which is a literary award.

See what others have chosen this week for the letter V.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - Oh, I liked this novel very much! I really like the way Duigan uses the 'unreliable narrator' (or is she?) theme in this novel. I also like the setting - quite well done I thought. And of course the plot...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin