In 2012 I read 48, and in the year before I read 60, so I think I'm well on track to meet a target something like that. By the end of March I had read 18 this year and I've kept that pace up, having now read 37.
Many of these new authors have been Australian as you'll see from the list of reviews below.
- 4.8, SUFFICIENT GRACE, Amy Espeseth
- 4.7, THE EARTH HUMS IN B FLAT, Mari Strachan
- 4.4, THE LOST LIBRARY, A.M. Dean
- 4.7, BRING UP THE BODIES, Hilary Mantel
- 4.3, PROMISE, Tony Cavanaugh
- 4.3, THE DEVIL'S SANCTUARY, Marie Hermanson
- 4.8, ROTTEN GODS, Greg Barron
- 4.5, MIDNIGHT PROMISE, Zane Lovitt
My choice is ROTTEN GODS by Greg Barron
See what others have chosen in this meme for April to June 2013