- Latest additions
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- 2018 Reviews
- Aussie authors read in 2018 - 2015
- Authors A-Z
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
24 May 2011
Crime Fiction Alphabet: S is for Vanda Symon
Let me take the opportunity of this Crime Fiction Alphabet post for the letter S to point you to a New Zealand crime fiction author that you really must read.
The photo of Vanda, to the right, was taken recently during New Zealand Book Month, reading from her latest novel BOUND.
I've read all of Vanda Symon's published novels and can recommend them highly.
Check the reviews on my blog:
Vanda blogs at Overkill
Like Agatha Christie, Vanda has a background in pharmacy.