21 August 2013

Crime Fiction Alphabet 2013: T is for TRUST YOUR EYES, Linwood Barclay


Following a pattern established in 2012, my contributions to the Crime Fiction Alphabet in 2013 will mainly feature authors or books that I have read recently.

This week's choice is TRUST YOUR EYES by Linwood Barclay.

Synopsis (author's website)


A schizophrenic man spends his days and nights on a website called Whirl360, believing he’s employed by the CIA to store the details of every town and city in the world in his head. Then one day, he sees something that shouldn’t be there: a woman being murdered behind a window on a New York street. Suddenly Thomas has more to deal with than just his delusions, as he gets drawn into a deadly conspiracy.

See my post

See what others have chosen for the letter T.

1 comment:

Irene said...

I really enjoyed this book, I hope you did too. As a matter of fact I believe I read it after reading your review.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin