I do make plans and in my little TBRN widget you'll see that I'm planning
- next on Kindle - BEASTLY THINGS, Donna Leon
- next library book - NIGHT ROUNDS, Helene Tursten
- next Australian - RIP OFF, Kel Robertson
- audio - THE FALLS, Ian Rankin
- also on audio - GIDEON'S NIGHT, J.J. Marric
- next Agatha Christie: THE HOLLOW (aka MURDER AFTER HOURS)
I make a lot of use of my local library and often have a month's worth of library books here at home and even more "suspended" requests at the library (these are books you have requested but the request doesn't activate for a month)
So here are the books I currently have out from the library, in order of their due date:
- NIGHT ROUNDS / Helene Tursten ; translation by Laura A. Wideburg.
- A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES : a novel / Ruth Rendell.
- WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? / Wendy James. ***
- THREE-DAY TOWN / Margaret Maron. ***
- TURN OF MIND / Alice LaPlante.
- BACKLASH : a Monika Paniatowski mystery / Sally Spencer.
- THE CALLER / Karin Fossum ; translated from the Norwegian by K. E. Semmel.
- EXCURSION TO TINDARI/ Andrea Camilleri ; translated by Stephen Sartarelli.
- FIELD GREY : a Bernie Gunther novel / by Philip Kerr.
- THE CROWDED GRAVE : an investigation by Bruno, Chief of Police / Martin Walker.
- THE BURNING SOUL : a thriller / John Connolly.
- LYING DEAD / Aline Templeton.
- LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER/ Aline Templeton.
Mind you, I usually only read one book at a time (with an exception to audio books which I "read" when I can only listen like when I'm driving) so while I'm reading a book on my Kindle I won't attempt to read one from the library.
And I alternate my library books with Kindle books and occasionally throw in another review book from my shelves.