4 of the books had historical settings. ***
And my Pick of the Month is again an Australian crime fiction title, and once again a debut novel.
There are in fact 3 Australian authors (one claimed by dint of residency) on this month's list AAA, and all worth the trouble of finding. Two of those are set in Australia.
- 5.0, A FEW RIGHT THINKING MEN, Sulari Gentill - library book, Australian, PICK OF THE MONTH *** AAA
- 4.5, DEATH OF AN EXPERT WITNESS, P.D. James -audio library book
- 4.4, THE MASK OF DIMITRIOS, Eric Ambler - Kindle***
- 4.8, SILENT FEAR, Katherine Howell - Aussie author AAA
- 4.5, DEAD IN THE WATER, Aline Templeton - library book
- 4.3, THE HOT ROCK, Donald E. Westlake - Kindle
Crime Fiction 2012
- 4.6, THE COLD COLD GROUND, Adrian McKinty - Australian AAA
- 4.7, DEATH COMES AS AN END, Agatha Christie - Kindle
- 4.3, THE CASE OF THE POISONED CHOCOLATES, Anthony Berkeley - Kindle
- 4.4, BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP, S.J. Watson - library book
- 4.4, THE RESURRECTION MEN, Sara Fraser - audio book from the library ***
- 4.5, HAVOC IN ITS THIRD YEAR, Ronan Bennett - library book ***