6 December 2012

2012 Aussie Author Challenge - 20 books read

I have just completed my 20th Australian crime fiction read for the year.
I still think I should be reading even more, and may get through a couple more by the end of the year, but here is my list so far.

I am happy to report that good crime fiction is alive and well here in Oz.

Many thanks to Book Lover Reviews who hosted the 2012 Aussie Author Challenge.
  1. 4.8, MILES OFF COURSE, Sulari Gentill
  2. 4.5, SCARED YET? Jaye Ford
  3. 4.4, BEYOND FEAR, Jaye Ford
  4. 4.8, THE SECRET RIVER, Kate Grenville
  5. 4.8, A DECLINE IN PROPHETS, Sulari Gentill
  6. 4.8, SAY YOU'RE SORRY, Michael Robotham
  7. 3.2, MURDER AT THE ROCKS, Jill Paterson
  8. 4.8, THE PRECIPICE, Virginia Duigan
  9. 4.6, THE MISSING, PD Martin
  10. 4.6, DEATH MASK, Kathryn Fox
  11. 4.4, COOKING THE BOOKS, Kerry Greenwood
  12. 4.7, A DISSECTION OF MURDER, Felicity Young
  13. 4.8, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Wendy James
  14. 5.0, A FEW RIGHT THINKING MEN, Sulari Gentill
  15. 4.8, SILENT FEAR, Katherine Howell
  16. 4.7, BLOOD MOON, Garry Disher
  17. 5.0, THE BROTHERHOOD, Y.A. Erskine
  18. 4.6, THE COLD COLD GROUND, Adrian McKinty
  19. 4.6, WINTER CHILL, Jon Cleary
  20. 4.4, SISTERS OF MERCY, Caroline Overington

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done you, Kerrie! I am in awe of your ability to complete this challenges. Really I am.

Jo @ Booklover Book Reviews said...

Very impressive list there Kerrie! And, thanks for being such a great supporter of this challenge. I might try and incorporate a few of those titles into my reading list for the Aussie Author Challenge 2013... been enjoying listening to more crime fiction in audio lately.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin