21 August 2010

Audio Book Challenge Update, 21 Aug 2010

Audio Book Challenge is hosted at Royal Reviews.
.
Listening to audio versions of crime fiction and thrillers is a way of life for me  I listen to books to and from work every day and in fact almost whenever I drive the car.  Add to that the fact that I've also realised the usefulness of an audio book on my I-Pod for long flights.
I seem to be more tolerant of thrillers in audio, and it stretches the range of books I am comfortable in reading.
Sometimes, I think, a good narrator will get me to the end of a book, and enjoying it too, where I may have become frustrated when just turning pages. Comedy in crime comes in that category. 
I count all audio books in my list of book read, and I review them too.

I have set my sights on Obsessed and at this stage it is well within my reach.

There are four levels:

-- Curious – Listen to 3 Audio Books.

-- Fascinated – Listen to 6 Audio Books.

-- Addicted – Listen to 12 Audio Books.

-- Obsessed – Listen to 20 Audio Books.


My progress so far... 16 books

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin