5 August 2010

Looking for Australian crime fiction?

Having finished reading and reviewing yet another excellent Australian crime fiction title yesterday, I thought I just reiterate for you the list of Australian novels I have read so far this year. (only 11 so far, but there will be more by year's end)


5.0, BLEED FOR ME, Michael Robotham
5.0, TRUTH, Peter Temple
4.6, THE OLD SCHOOL, P.M. Newton  
4.6, BLOOD BORN, Kathryn Fox
4.6, THE KILLING HANDS, PD Martin
4.6, TAKE OUT, Felicity Young
4.5, DEEP WATER, Peter Corris
4.3, SMOKE & MIRRORS, Kel Robertson
4.3, FORBIDDEN FRUIT, Kerry Greenwood
4.3, CONSEQUENCES OF SIN, Clare Langley-Hawthorne 
4.2, BLOODY HAM, Brian Kavanagh 

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Hi Kerrie,

I'm glad to see Bleed For Me (my favourite this year) and Truth get a rating of 5.0.

Jose Ignacio Escribano said...

Very useful information Kerrie.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin