- Latest additions
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- 2018 Reviews
- Aussie authors read in 2018 - 2015
- Authors A-Z
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
24 August 2010
Thalia: Book sculpture
This giant book sculpture was placed outside a bookstore called Thalia in Linz, Austria. Believe it or not, this is an advertisement!
To celebrate its status of European Capital of Culture 2009, Linz (Austria) organized in May 2007 a life-size exhibition, Schaurausch - Art in 50 Shop Windows.
The idea was to enable thirty Austrian and International artists to transform 50 storefronts.Here the work of Spanish artist Alicia Martin who reinterpreted the front of a bookstore, Thalia.
A 12 meters waterfall of books rose from the first floor of the library, to symbolize a tower of Babel from which knowledge would be available beyond the huge number of shelves that a bookstore used to have.