28 August 2010

Weekly Geeks 2010-30: – Who Do You Connect With?

This week's Weekly Geeks task asks participants to think about who we read with. EH's post reminded me of the Wordle tool which is what I used to create the word map below.

Have you ever used it? All I did was put in the URL of my blog and Wordle did the rest.

I think what is important to me in my reading and in this blog comes through pretty well.
I read and share my thoughts about what I've read with a range of friends both in face2face and cyber worlds. Just look around my blog and you'll see some of the challenges I participate in, the discussion lists, as well as the Crime and mystery fiction on FriendFeed. It sure beats reading in isolation!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - I like your Wordle creation : ). And I agree; experiencing a book isn't much fun in isolation...

gautami tripathy said...

Loved your wordle!

Reading sure feels good when we are able to connect with fellow book bloggers.

Here is my Weekly Geeks post!

Mason Canyon said...

Your Wordle is neat. Sharing books is fun.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Dorte H said...

Thank you for reminding me of Wordle. I just put my manuscript in - very funny to see it in this way.

Literary Feline said...

It's been forever since I last used the Wordle tool. :-)

Like you, I love to read and I also enjoy talking about books.

Jordyn said...

I looooovvvvvvveeeeee talking about books. This must be why I blog about them. lol.

fidis. (oh wait, that's my word verification. wrong box. sorry, it's late.)

my weekly geek

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin