Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.
The October ACRC Blog Carnival is now open for contributions.
Why MYSTERIES? Because that is the genre I read.
Why PARADISE? Because that is where I live.
Among other things, this blog, the result of a 2008 New Year's resolution,
will act as a record of books that I've read, and random thoughts.
|1. Dress Down Sunday: Agatha Christie Week @ Clothes in Books|
2. Agatha Christie Week: A Post-War Gem @ Clothes in Books
3. I Love Her, But She Loves Agatha Christie* @ Confessions of a Mystery Novelist
4. Happy Birthday Agatha @The Game's Afoot
5. Agatha Christie Week: Her Life @ Clothes in Books
6. Agatha Christie Week: A Sharp, Brittle Book @ Clothes in Books
7. Agatha Christie Week: Surfing, an early adopter @ Clothes in Books
8. Review: THE SECRET ADVERSARY @ A Crime is Afoot
9. Dress Down Sunday: Agatha Christie Week : MURDER AT THE VICARAGE
10. 5 non-series Christie @ The Invisible Event
11. Agatha Christie Week: Round the World in Fact and Fiction @ Clothes in Books
12. A Neanderthalian view of Christie @ The Villa Rosa
13. Agatha Christie on her 125th Anniversary @ A Crime is Afoot
14. The Christies That Didn't Make the Cut @ The Passing Tramp
15. The Big Five from the Bottom Shelf @ The Passing Tramp
16. Tuesday Night Bloggers @ Clothes in Books
17. Crime Fiction Top 10s @CrossExaminingCrime
Thanks for including my post, Kerrie
Post a Comment