- 4.4, THE SATELLITE PEOPLE, Hans Olav Lahlum
- 4.7, THE CHOSEN, Kristina Ohlsson
- 4.5, MISSING PRESUMED, Susie Steiner
- 4.3, THE LOVING HUSBAND, Christobel Kent
- 4.4, I'M TRAVELLING ALONE, Samuel Bjork
- 4.5, ONLY DAUGHTER, Anna Snoekstra
- 4.3, GIRL IN THE DARK, Marion Pauw
- 4.3, THE TIGER LADIES, Sudha Koul
- 4.6, THE DEVIL IN THE MARSHALSEA, Antonia Hodgson
- 4.3, RESURRECTION BAY, Emma Viskic
Why MYSTERIES? Because that is the genre I read.
Why PARADISE? Because that is where I live.
Among other things, this blog, the result of a 2008 New Year's resolution,
will act as a record of books that I've read, and random thoughts.
5 October 2016
New-to-me authors July to September 2016
I have still not caught up with records of my reading for the last month so this list is missing at least a couple of new to me authors. However, I have now recorded 46 for the year (last year 53 for the whole year) and that means almost 45% of the books I read are by a new-to-me author. Most of them are on my kindle, and many are by authors who have contacted me. I have probably turned as many away.
Posted by Kerrie at 8:27:00 am
Labels: new to me authors, new to me authors 2016
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I like your list, and these authors are new to me too. I am getting close to caught up on some of my favorite mystery series, from Camilleri to Rankin and beyond.
Post a Comment