6 July 2010

2010 CWA International Dagger

I doubt that I will get all the novels read in time..
The winners will be announced at an event staged on Friday, 23 July 2010, 6 – 7.30pm, at The Crown Hotel, Harrogate during the Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Writing Festival.
Here are the judges' reasons for those titles selected for the shortlist.

The short list

5.0, THE DARKEST ROOM, Johan Theorin 
5.0, HYPOTHERMIA, Arnaldur Indridason
AUGUST HEAT, Andrea Camilleri
BADFELLAS, Tonino Benacquista - I'm reading this one now.
4.6, THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNET'S NEST, Stieg Larsson
THIRTEEN HOURS, Deon Myer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - It will be very interesting to see who the winner is...

Barbara said...

You're more than halfway there - I'm sure you'll read them all unless you decide to conduct your own awards by choosing books you fancy.

Dorte H said...

I have Badfellas on my TBR; I have a few others I want to read first, though.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin