Last week I wrote about involving my blog visitors in conversations.
There's currently a perfect example of this on my blog where I asked people to list the best 5-10 books (crime fiction of course) they have read this year, regardless of the year of publication.
15 people contributed and the resultant list has 110 titles on it.
So if you are looking for some crime fiction recommendations, or new-to-you authors to look out for, take a look at Best crime fiction so far in 2010 - the titles
I also asked people what sort of crime fiction they liked to read, and ran a poll.
Here are the results.
So this week I'm asking people to consider the most recent murder mystery they read, and to tell me whether they knew who the murderer was. Easy, you think! Read the post and find out.
If you read and review Agatha Christie titles on your blog don't forget that you can participate in the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge, and the Agatha Christie Blog Carnival. The next edition of the Blog Carnival will be published on July 23. You can submit posts here.
This week's posts:
- Did you know who the murderer was?
- Best crime fiction so far in 2010 - the titles
- Audio Book Challenge Update #5
- 2010 CWA International Dagger Update
- Forgotten Books: WITNESS BEFORE THE FACT, Elizabeth Ferrars
- Review: DEATH OF A GLUTTON, M.C. Beaton - Audio book
- Review: BADFELLAS, Tonino Benacquista
- It's a Book!
- 2010 CWA International Dagger
- Scandinavian Reading Challenge 2010 - completed
- Audio Book Challenge Update #4
- Review: ICE MOON, Jan Costin Wagner