5 July 2010

Scandinavian Reading Challenge 2010 - completed

This challenge being run by The Black Sheep Dances.

The challenge is to read 6 books set in Scandinavia from March 1 to the end of 2010.

My list are all crime fiction.
Here is what I read:
  1. THE WATER'S EDGE, Karin Fossum - Norway - 13 March
  2. THE MAN FROM BEIJING, Henning Mankell - Sweden - 10 April
  3. THE SNOWMAN,  Jo Nesbo - Norway - May 21
  4. THE FIFTH WOMAN, Henning Mankell - Sweden - June 11
  5. HYPOTHERMIA, Arnaldur Indridason - Iceland - June 17 
  6. ICE MOON by Jan Costin Wagner - Finland- July 4

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Kerrie,

I do have an Agatha blog that I just un-hid. I haven't had much of a chance to post anything. I will eventually do some big updates - thank you so much for commenting.

Heather

Kerrie said...

Good Heather - I've found it - I hope you'll start adding to it again soon :-)

Amy said...

You did it! Happy dancing!
I'm impressed! E-me when you get a chance!
Amy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin