2 July 2010

What I read in June 2010

A pretty good reading month with 10 books.
Nothing on my Kindle though, but I hope to remedy that soon.
Some translated books ***

My pick of the month is not the highest rated novel, although both those that scored 5 are superb.
I have chosen a new-to-me author, Rob Kitchin, with his very readable second title THE WHITE GALLOWS.
  1. 4.5, blueeyedboy, Joanne Harris (30 June)
  2. 4.6, THE WHITE GALLOWS, Rob Kitchin (23 June)
  3. 4.5, THURSDAY NIGHT WIDOWS, Claudia Pineiro (19 June)***
  4. 5.0, HYPOTHERMIA, Arnaldur Indridason (17 June)***
  5. 4.2, BLOODY HAM, Brian Kavanagh (14 June)
  6. 4.6, DEATH IN THE CLOUDS, Agatha Christie (12 June)
  7. 5.0, THE FIFTH WOMAN, Henning Mankell (11 June)***
  8. 4.2, GHOST SHADOW, Heather Graham (9 June)
  9. 4.7, BURY ME DEEP, Megan Abbott (6 June)
  10. 4.4, OVERKILL, Joseph Teller (4 June)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - A fine list this month, and I very much look forward to getting and reading The White Gallows.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin