2 July 2010

Mid Year Stocktake


Half way through the year, so how am I going?
[The following stats are as much for my benefit as yours.]

By the end of June, I had written 290 posts.
That's 3 every 2 days which is about the same as last year.

According to my big counter up on the top right, so far this year I've had over 43,000 visitors.

I'm well on track with my reading too.
65 books in the first 6 months of the year.(compared with 104 for the whole of last year)

Challenges:
  • I've completed the Aussie Author Challenge of 8 books
I've read
  • 6 titles in the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge
  • 5 out of 6 titles for the Scandinavian Reading Challenge
  • 15 out of 21 titles for the 2010 Global Reading Challenge
  • 11 out of 20 titles for the Audio Book Challenge
And tonight I've found that this blog is now listed on Technorati in the Top 100 Book Blogs at 19.

    4 comments:

    Bernadette said...

    Excellent progress Kerrie and congrats on your Technorati rating

    Jose Ignacio Escribano said...

    Well done Kerrie and congratulations as well for your rating

    Anonymous said...

    Kerrie - You are having quite a good year, and congratulations on your Technorati rating, too! Well done.

    Dorte H said...

    I´d say you are doing really well!

    And in spite of my promise to read fewer books than last year, I am not very good at keeping it. I have read and reviewed 57 so far so I can´t really see myself getting under 100. I have become better at putting my writing of fiction before my blog, though (which this week goes to prove).

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin