My answer is Crime Fiction on a Euro Pass
The idea of this challenge is to embark on a 12 stage European Journey in Eurail Pass style.
I am your travel agent and I have chosen 12 destinations for your journey over 12 weeks starting on Monday 1 August.
The challenge is simple really.
You have to connect us to a blog post on your site that relates to crime fiction in the country we are visiting. The meme will enable us to share our knowledge and perhaps point out new reading opportunities to each other.
You can choose one of the following (or something more imaginative)
- a book review (create a new one or revive an old one)
- an author profile
- a reading syllabus for crime fiction either set in this country, or written by authors from this country.
It is ok to miss a week if life intervenes.
Sign up for the challenge now with Mr Linky - see the end of this post.
Please advertise the challenge with a post on your own site after you've joined up on Mr Linky.
Feel free to use the logo.
The stops on our journey will be
- Monday 1 August - England - this is our starting point, and as with all the countries we visit, you can choose exactly where your post takes us.
- Monday 8 August - Spain/Portugal
- Monday 15 August - France
- Monday 22 August - Holland/Belgium
- Monday 29 August - Denmark
- Monday 5 September - Germany
- Monday 12 September Austria
- Monday 19 September - Switzerland
- Monday 26 September - the Czech republic
- Monday 3 October - Italy
- Monday 10 October - Greece
- Monday 17 October - Turkey
Nice idea Kerrie. I can't resist.
Most of these countries are going to be a rough challenge for me but I am ready to roll.
Welcome Jose Ignacio and Violette
I have really enjoyed reading quite a few A-Z challenge posts. I didn't join in because 26 weeks was too much of a committment - but 12 weeks touring Europe in the summer is right up my street - so count me in!
Couldn't resist any longer (I was really trying to control my out-of-control challenge urge)...Challenge post is up. Heading for England now. British destination will be up ASAP.
I'll participate as well and will do my best to incorporate the lesser known an dout of print (as I always do) books set in those cites or written by authors long forgotten.
Thanks John. All contributions very welcome
Post a Comment