3 April 2008

Reading list: next 10 books

Currently I am reading BYE BYE BABY by local writer Lauren Crow, for my face to face group on Sunday. 560 pages, and I'm not making real fast progress.

After that my plans are to tackle some library books
CRICKET KINGS, William McInnes
A QUIET BELIEF IN ANGELS, R.J. Ellory
WORLD WITHOUT END [CD AUDIOBOOK], Ken Follett
THE JUDAS STRAIN, James Rollins
ALL THINGS BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL: MURDER IN THE CITY OF LIGHT, Susan Mitchell
BLEEDING KANSAS, Sara Paretsky
MURDER ON THE APRICOT COAST, Marion Halligan
SILENT IN THE GRAVE, Deanna Raybourn
NINETEEN MINUTES, Jodi Picoult
CITY OF LIES, R.J. Ellory

3 comments:

sally906 said...

I read the first Marion Halligan book - and was very irritated by the lack of punctuation - so I refuse to read her second book on principle. The story wasn't too bad in itself - was just the punctuation thing.

However both SILENT IN THE GRAVE, Deanna Raybourn and NINETEEN MINUTES, Jodi Picoult got a big A from me - you're in for a treat with those two - I have Raybourn's second on order.

Anonymous said...

I just read Silent in the grave and really enjoyed it. I'm reading the sequel, Silent in the sanctuary at the moment.

I'll be interested to hear about Bleeding Kansas and Cricket Kings, if you get around to them.

Kerrie said...

Looks like you and Sally agree about SILENT IN THE GRAVE Sarah. Problem is I'm really spending too much time online. :-(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin