I guess this meme business is really the blogging equivalent of the chain letter.
The secret is to not become persona non grata with your newly found friends at the same time as identifying people who have not been tagged to death. I'm getting to the stage where I will have to ask for volunteers!
The latest tagging by Crime Scraps (Uriah Robinson) asks me to
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about you in a blog post
- Tag six people in your post
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know your entry is up.
- I am a true baby boomer, having been born in the year following the war
- At the end of primary school I was the tallest girl in my class, and then stayed more or less the same height so that when I left secondary school I was the second shortest.
- I flew out of Darwin on the day before Cyclone Tracy hit. It was pouring with rain, and the airline weighed us and our baggage so they could calculate the amount of fuel to load.
- I love travel and in 1975 travelled from Kathmandu to London in a large bus called Fat Albert. On Facebook I have been able to identify 273 cities that I have visited then and later, and I am sure there are more.
- I bought a Commodore 128D in 1985 and the cyber world hooked me.
- 5 years ago I created oz_mystery_readers so that Australian readers of murder mysteries and crime fiction would have a place of their very own to discuss books. Growth has been slow but we now have 130 members, including quite a number from overseas.