The Alphabet in Crime Fiction - a Community Meme.The letter for the week beginning 15 February was the Letter R
As I expected my valiant contributors appeared to have little trouble with the letter R
There were some old favourites as well as a couple of new-to-me authors.
Once again we had 11 contributors.
Tomorrow, 22 February, we will be featuring the letter S, which given the depth of knowledge shown by our contributors should cause no problems at all.
And then we will have 7 more letters to come.
Contributions for the letter R:
- Confess. of a Myst. Nov. - The Right Attitude to Rain by Alexander McCall Smith - Margot
- gautami tripathy (Blood Harvest by Brant Randall) - Gautami Tripathy
- Crime Watch - R is for THE RINGMASTER by Vanda Symon - Craig
- Reactions to Reading - Reflections by Jo Bannister - Bernadette
- Books Please - Ian Rankin - Margaret
- Mysteries in Paradise - Stella Rimington, SECRET ASSET - Kerrie
- DJsKrimiblog, R for Reg and Ruth - Dorte
- Petrona: Liz Rigbey - Maxine
- Crime Scraps-R is for Reginald Hill - Norman