This week's posts:
- REVIEW: BLOOD AT THE BOOKIES, Simon Brett
I list Simon Brett amongst my favourite authors, and this latest offering did not disappoint. Classic British cozy.
- Australians are fascinated with crime fiction
If you are in Melbourne next weekend then the Crime & Justice festival is the place to be.
- Fifty years on
I began secondary school 50 years and 6 months ago. Yesterday we had a reunion. This posting has a few pics.
- The Daggers are Awarded!
Frances Fyfield won the 2008 Duncan Lawrie Dagger with BLOOD FROM A STONE, and fellow blogger, author Martin Edwards won the Short Story Award for "The Bookbinder's Apprentice".
- The temerity to write a review
I entered into a journalist vs. amateur book reviewers discussion. Should some amateur reviewers keep their thoughts to themselves?
- REVIEW: THE DARKEST HOUR, Katherine Howell
My review of Australian author Katherine Howell's latest.
- BookMooch works!
An online book swap idea that really works
- Three Authors I Couldn't Live Without
An impossible decision really. What are yours?
- REVIEW: APPEAL DENIED, Peter Corris
Review of a book I've been listening to in the car.
- Robert Goddard, always a reliable read
One of those authors whose books I always enjoy