- You can of course comment on any post, and be part of the conversation.
- You can also rate each post. Not many people do, but it is interesting to see which posts attract a rating.
- You can listen to a podiocast of any blog post. I use odiogo to automatically generate these. The voice is a bit mechanical but it does mean you can listen rather than read.
- There is nearly always a poll to participate in - this week's: How is your reading target for 2009 going?
- You can subscribe to posts by email by two methods: feedburner or Feed My Inbox
- You can follow my blog via Google Friend Connect, or by RSS feed.
- You can connect with other crime fiction blogs through Crime Fiction Journeys.
- You can join the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge and be part of the monthly blog carnival.
- You can read my blog in any language through Google Translate.
- you can find some online places to buy Australian books.
3 August 2009
Ten things you can do on my blog
This was originally part of my Sunday Salon post but I thought it was worth featuring on its own. The 10 things are extra to the main thing which is reading about crime fiction.