Reactions to Reading has a great post about what she owes to her mother - her love of reading.
We are off to Port Elliot today for lunch, so this post will be short.
This week I have managed to cut down the number of posts, one of my recent decisions when I found I was getting close to 2 a day.
I done a bit of serious work too on the appearance of my blog and would appreciate your thoughts.
There is an ongoing poll for you to participate in if you are a blogger.
This week's posts
- Review: THE SHACK, William P. Young
- 2009 Blog Improvement Project Week #9
- Forgotten Book: THE FLAXBOROUGH CRAB, Colin Watson
- Michael Robotham in Germany
- Review: A PALE HORSE, Charles Todd
- Add your nominations for CrimeSpree Awards
- Henning Mankell's final Wallander novel
- MYSTERIES IN PARADISE now a blern feed
- Jack Irish for Australian TV?
- Book List's top 10 crime novels
- Rendell's final Wexford
- Smik's Reviews
- My reviews on Library Thing
- My reviews on Reviewer's Choice
- on Twitter - smiksa
- * oz_mystery_readers
- now - THE WRITING CLASS, Jincy Willett
- next - THE POISONING IN THE PUB, Simon Brett
- in the car - SHATTERED, Gabrielle Lord
The project is still continuing. Join nearly 20 people writing a short story collaboratively. The story is meant to be crime fiction, has opening lines written by last year's Ned Kelly Award winner, Michael Robotham, but various authors have contributed some really quirky bits. However there is nothing to stop you from introducing romance, a vampire or two, a car chase, a bit of history etc. You get my drift?