14 January 2013

Challenges I'm joining in 2013

2013

I've basically decided to go with the challenges that I worked on last year. The challenges are mainly to give my reading some structure and some are much more challenging than others. I reserve the right to abandon  a challenge during the year, or to pick up a new one.

The list looks a bit formidable at present but it isn't really as so many of my challenges overlap, even though I restrict them almost totally to crime fiction.

The reading challenges I've joined
 Personal reading challenges
  • American authors: currently x/20
  • translated, currently x - last year 27
  • New Zealand, currently x/4
  • new to me: currently x - last year 48
  • not crime fiction: currently  
My Update page will show throughout the year how I'm going in each challenge.

2 comments:

Marg said...

Glad to have you on board for the Historical Fiction challenge again!

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - I am so much in awe of the challenges you take on...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin