31 January 2013

What I read in January 2013

I had some long plane journeys in January that definitely contributed to available reading time.
Most of my reading was done on my Kindle, and in recent days with books from my local library.

There are a couple of top notch Australian reads in the list, yet another title from Shamini Flint's addictive Inspector Singh series, and a new book by friend Dorte Hummelshoj Jakobsen

Pick of the Month was a pretty close thing so I've declared a tie between THE DARK WINTER by David Mark and BLACKWATERCREEK by Geoffrey McGeachin
  1. 4.3, AN ARTISTIC WAY TO GO, Roderic Jeffries - library book
  2. 4.0, MURDER IN A BASKET, Amanda Flower  - library book
  3. 4.7, KINGDOM OF STRANGERS, Zoe Ferraris  - library book
  4. 4.7, COLD GRAVE, Kathryn Fox  - Australian author
  5. 4.5, THE OFFICE OF THE DEAD, Andrew Taylor  -audio book
  6. 4.3, ANNA MARKLIN'S FAMILY CHRONICLES, Dorte Hummelshoj Jakobsen  - Kindle
  7. 4.6, INSPECTOR SINGH INVESTIGATES: A DEADLY CAMBODIAN CRIME SPREE, Shamini Flint   - Kindle
  8. 4.9, THE DARK WINTER, David Mark   - Kindle
  9. 4.4, NO MERCY, Wendy Cartmell  - Kindle, short stories
  10. 4.5, TUESDAY'S GONE, Nicci French  - Kindle
  11. 4.4, ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER LIFE, Leif GW Persson  - Kindle- translated
  12. 4.2, DESTINATION UNKNOWN, Agatha Christie  - Kindle
  13. 4.9, BLACKWATERCREEK, Geoffrey McGeachin - Australian author 
  14. 4.8, GONE GIRL, Gillian Flynn



2 comments:

Peggy Ann said...

Very impressive! I only got 3 books under my belt this month!

carol said...

I have The Dark Winter. I should get around to reading it soon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin