2 January 2013

What I read in December 2012

Crime Fiction 2012
December was a Kindle month. We were travellling and so e-books provided a good alternative to carry a weighty heap of books with me.

I was also trying to complete some of my 2012 reading challenges and they to some extent determined my reading choices. The 9 books were all read on my Kindle.

My Pick of the month was THE BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY by Louise Penny
  1. 4.6, DEATH LIES BENEATH, Pauline Rowson
  2. 4.8, DRAWING CONCLUSIONS, Donna Leon
  3. 3.9, THE EDGE OF NOWHERE, Elizabeth George - young adult title, beginning of a series
  4. 4.5, LETHAL INVESTMENTS, K.O. Dahl -translated
  5. 4.9, THE BEAUTIFUL MYSTERY, Louise Penny
  6. 4.5, THE BOMBER, Lisa Marklund - translated
  7. 4.2, HICKORY, DICKORY, DOCK, Agatha Christie
  8. 4.4, SISTERS OF MERCY, Caroline Overington - Aussie author
  9. 4.7, DEATH OF A CARPET DEALER, Karin Wahlberg - translated

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin