12 January 2013

Reminder: I'm collecting Lists of Best Crime Fiction read in 2012

As I warned in mid December, I am collecting your best crime fiction reading for 2012.

Below I have provided a Mr Linky for those of you who blog, so that you can write a post, and come back and leave a link. If you don't have a blog, or if you prefer to do it that way, then leave a list of books (with authors) as a comment on this post.
The titles can have been published any time, but must be crime fiction.
It would be great if you could add the year first published into your list.

Collection time will run for another week, until January 20th 2013 and then I'll do some collation of the suggestions.

If you come across other blog posts listing best crime fiction reads please feel free to add them to Mr Linky for us to check.


4 comments:

Harvee said...

I liked quite a few of the mysteries I read in 2012, some of the authors new to me.

Shelleyrae said...

Thanks for some great recommendations!

My favourite crime novels in 2012 included The Robbers by Paul Anderson, The betrayal by YA Erskine and Silent Valley by Malla Nunn

Katy Hedrick said...

I have been looking at all sorts of lists like this one, and I always find books I haven't heard of or read yet so that is great! I just recently finished R. S. Guthrie's Blood Land, and it was very good. rsguthrie.com if anyone wants to take a look at his books. I am glad now that I have a list of more books to look for!

Dalene @ A Date with a Book said...

Thanks for doing this collection. I can't wait to see the list.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin