27 March 2010

Aussie Author Challenge Update #4

Aussie Author Challenge

This one is being run by Book Lover Book Reviews.
I've signed up for the FAIR DINKUM challenge which requires me to read 8 titles by at least 5 different Aussie authors.

In 2009 I read 20 books by Aussie authors so I should be able to do this easily, although of course mine will have that extra little challenge of being all crime fiction titles.


  1. TRUTH, Peter Temple
  2. BLOOD BORN, Kathryn Fox
  3. CONSEQUENCES OF SIN, Clare Langley-Hawthorne (some might dispute Clare is Australian)
  4. THE KILLING HANDS, PD Martin
  5. TAKE OUT, Felicity Young

1 comment:

Harvee said...

Nice list of Aussie crime books. I haven't read any yet but have added P.D. Martin on my list!

Harvee
Book Dilettante

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin