The Alphabet in Crime Fiction - a Community Meme.
The letter for the week beginning 22 February was the Letter S
11 contributors again for this letter and a range of titles that just illustrates what excellence we have to choose from in reading crime fiction.
Again there were some new-to-me authors as well as a reminder of ones that I haven't read for a while. Many thanks to all contributors.
Contributions for the letter S:
- Confessions of a Mystery Novelist - Sad Cypress by Agatha Christie - Margot
- - Elizabeth
- Crime Watch (Craig) - S is for THE SILENT HOUR by Michael Koryta - Craig
- Reactions to Reading - S is for Stranglehold by Jennifer Rowe - Bernadette
- Books Please - S is for Sansom and Shardlake - Margaret
- Mysteries in Paradise - Simon Beckett - THE CHEMISTRY OF DEATH - Kerrie
- - Gautami Tripathy
- DJsKrimiBlog - S for Sayers and Staun - Dorte
- Petrona (Maxine)- Last Light by Alex Scarrow - Maxine
- Crime Scraps-S is for Sapper - Norman
- Violette - Javier Sierra