14 March 2010

Sunday Salon- 14 March 2010


Since I lasted posted a Sunday Salon, I have been travelling around the world in an easterly direction. I went to an education conference in Washington DC, and then on to Abu Dhabi to visit with our daughter and son-in-law.

Below is a picture of me with some cyber friends from 4MA - a Yahoo reading group whom I met up with in Washington DC and went out to dinner with. I took them some Aussie crime fiction books and some Tim Tams.


In my list of posts below you'll see one about my Abu Dhabi visit (Passing on the love of reading), and also one about my trusty Kindle which went everywhere with me and served me very well.

What I'm reading now

  • now - THE BOOK OF AIR and SHADOWS, Michael Gruber
  • next - TAKEOUT, Felicity Young
  • and then - BLEED FOR ME, Michael Robotham
  • audio (in the car) - THE CONCRETE BLONDE, Michael Connelly
  • Kindle - DEADLINE MAN. Jon Talton
Things to do on my blog this week:
Posted on my site in the last week or so
 News you may have missed

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin