21 March 2010

Sunday Salon - 21 March 2010 - Harmony Day

Have you thought about what you do as a reader to spread peace and harmony throughout the world?
Today is Harmony Day in Australia, a day when we consider and celebrate our multicultural society.

In the online world I see projects such as the 2010 Global Challenge where we try to read books from all over the world as very important is spreading understanding and learning about how other cultures think. Join the challenge here.

What I'm reading now

  • now - THE BOOK OF AIR and SHADOWS, Michael Gruber 
  • next - TAKE OUT, Felicity Young
  • after that - BLEED FOR ME, Michael Robotham
  • audio (in the car) - DANCING FOR THE HANGMAN, Martin Edwards
  • Kindle - FORBIDDEN FRUIT, Kerry Greenwood
Things to do on my blog this week: 
 Posted on my site in the last week or so
 News you may have missed 

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Good luck with your challenges and have a great week!

Harvee said...

You've been busy! I found some new crime fiction books. Here's my Sunday Salon

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Harmony Day! Love that idea!

I'm seeking books set in France or with French characters or with French authors. Ideas? Any mysteries come to mind?

Kerrie said...

Fred Vargas, George Simenon, Pierre Magnan are worth looking for

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin